Friday, March 23, 2012

Missing Parts and Somewhat Wobbley





It's true, I am a junkie.  These pictures prove it!!!  I will bring home anything, today at lunch a co-workers, husband was nice enough to load my new found treasures in my car.  I love them, no matter what others may say.  I see a hidden treasure among the missing tops and drawers. 
The house next to our office is being torn down and of course I had to go and take a look for hidden treasure.  The fire department has been using it for training soooo.... just let you imagination soar on that for a while.  Soot and smokey smell!!! Did not make for a pleasant drive home for my nose, but my mind was happily business planning what they could become.  Hoping that tomorrow I will be able to go back and get more windows and doors before the bulldozer gets to it. 
Turned out to be a good day all the way around for junkin.  Frankie found an old mattress at his next job site and cut me off some of the bed springs. Oh and there were some old hardback books and I brought a couple of them home, too.   A friend has purchased my great aunts house and is tearing it down and she gave me some of the old tongue and groove boards.  
Stay tuned to see what transformations I have in mind.  

Have a "Charming" weekend!
Shelley

1 comment:

  1. Shelly,
    great pieces. Can't wait to see what you do with them. You are gonna have a busy spring.

    ReplyDelete