Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chicken Wire and Husbands





I have the best husband! Just had to do some bragging on him, bless his heart he has to put up with me and all of my "ideas." I am always talking him into helping me do something or should say maybe scheming up things that I think he should do to help me out.
Long story short, I am trying to get ready for a craft show on Saturday, and I decided that I needed the chicken wire dress form to use as a display. So I put him to work on making the dress form tutorial that I found here from Sassytrash. I really figured he would be so much better than me cutting and twisting the wire.


I ended up getting three dress forms out of this adventure.  The first one was too small, the second one was bigger, but he decided to try again and I got a much taller one. So now not only do I have one for my displays but have one to put in my craft room to hang loose ribbons and "stuff." I am thinking of putting the medium size one in my bathroom for decorations.  Will have to post more pictures after I have them all decorated.  


Shelley

1 comment:

  1. Shelley, I want Frankie to come to my house and make chicken wire dress forms! It's gorgeous. And you have three!?!? that's so not fair...

    I would say to tell Frankie that he's a keeper, but know how vain men can be...lol...
    He did good.

    ReplyDelete