Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HEARTS

Hi Everyone!  Hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and your New Year is off to a "Charming" start.  I spent my New Year's Eve quietly at home with my Mr. Prince Charming and my granddaughter, Rachel.  I had time to reflect on 2012 and setting new goals for Shell's Vintage Charm. It has been a wonderful year and full of learning experiences and I can't wait to implement and work toward the goals and all of the challenges in 2013.    Thank you all for you support and encouragement along the way.  I couldn't have made it without you!

Now for the fun stuff!  I have been making hearts and thought I would share.

Bessie's Heart

 
 
This is one of my favorite vintage pictures and I find myself using it all the time. The picture is my Great Grandmother, Bessie known to everyone in the family as Granny Tilton. I love the wistful look in her eyes and wonder what she was thinking at the time this picture was taken.   She was my Grandpa's mother and I have heard many stories about her.  
 
Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  Until next time.......
 
Stay "Charmed".
Shelley
 





No comments:

Post a Comment