Sunday, July 1, 2012

Christmas in July


Lace Wrapped Glass Ornaments



Christmas Carol- Vintage Shoe


I have started Christmas early this year, to all the amazement of my close friends and family.  I am participating in CHRISTMAS IN  JULY!  The sponsor of this event is The Fruit of Her Hands Network.   

I admit that I usually don't start my Christmas crafting until after Thanksgiving and I am still shopping up till Christmas EveWell not this year!    I have new ShABby ChIC Christmas Items listed on my Etsy site.  Will also be trying to add a few new pieces during the month while the Christmas in July event is going on. 

Thoughts of Christmas is not an easy task when it is July and  the temperatures in Oklahoma are soaring at or above 100 degrees.  Go check out all the vendors and join me in starting the Spirit of Christmas early this year.   See you there!!!

Stay Charmed!


Linking up with White Wednesday at Faded Charm amd Pink Saturday.




2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous Shelley. I love the baby shoe and all the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful...I love Christmas in July Shelley!!!
    Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete