Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sweet Caroline our Glamper and Mobile Boutique

Sweet Caroline made her Grand Debut

After a few set backs, and months of hard work, blood, sweat and tears, my dream is finally taking shape and seeing the efforts of all our (got to give my Prince Charming, his fair share of the credit, too) work.  We still have a few things that we need to do, like the counter top, but all and all she is at least presentable and we were able to use her.  We finally had a Grand Debut with her this past Saturday, during A Touch of Rust in Stillwater, OK.  Although, I do plan to use her as part of my mobile boutique, I didn't put any inventory to sale inside on this trip. I think that she was a success and she had lots of traffic, coming and going out of her little door.

Sharing pictures from our set up and her interior. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment