Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Adding, Re-Arranging and Beautiful Weather

Hi!  How is your week going? It has been busy as usual , but we have been having some BeAuTiFuL , warm weather the last few days in Oklahoma.  Unfortunately, I have been stuck in the office the last two days (aka The Dungeon) and haven't enjoyed it as I would have liked.  Today, I had my lunch break at the park.  Of course the down side of that is that I didn't want to go back to the office, where there is not even a window to look out of.  This was my FrIdAy and I have the rest of the week to work on my "Charm."!!! HaPpY HaPpy DaNCe!
View during my lunch break.  

Last Friday, January 24th was the last business day of Birds of a Feather, in Norman, Oklahoma, where I was a vendor.  So on Saturday my Prince Charming and I headed out early to load up my displays and remaining inventory.  It was a bittersweet day, but I am planning to work on building up inventory for shows, while concentrating on my remaining vendor booth location at Baker's Mercantile in Tishomingo, Oklahoma.  With that being said, I spent Sunday afternoon working on my vendor space and adding inventory.  I am loving how it is coming along!  







Stay Charmed!
Shelley

2 comments:

  1. Love your stuff .... and I have a huge crush on that "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" sign ... it would look perfect.....PERFECT....in my bedroom!!!!
    diane @ thoughts and shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! The Kiss Me Goodnight sign does make an awesome headboard.

    ReplyDelete