Monday, March 18, 2013

New Look

Kicking Up The Charm

As many of you know, I have a space rented at Creative Country in Tishomingo, Oklahoma.  Creative Country is just a few doors down from The Pink Pistol, which is owned by Miranda Lambert.  Both places are great places to shop!  I don't have a large space rented and I am having so much fun without the pressure of trying to keep up with a larger space.   I have been wanting to kick up the Charm in my space and with the help of my wonderful, Mr. Prince Charming, I think we did a terrific job of it.  Oh! I also had the help of my granddaughter, Rachel helping me out.  



I had to go out of town last week for a conference and while out and about shopping, I found this awesome fabric at Hobby Lobby.  It was just screaming "Shell's Vintage Charm."  Don't you think?  So I bought all that was remaining on the bolt.  


Frankie, aka Mr. Prince Charming, designed and built me a pergola type structure, and with a little bit of a shabby paint job it all came together and fit just perfect.  The shelves on the wall received a light coat of white paint.


A closer look at the painted shelves and the not so pretty wall behind them.  

My little Rachel Bug is looking like she is starting to get a tad bit bored.  She was great help moving things around, painting and handing her Gramps boards.  

 What does every girl do when they get bored?  She decided to go shopping and bought her some rabbit ears.  She is proudly wearing her ears.



 A look at everything put together and back in place with the wall lined in the material.  I am loving the way it looks!  Well.... except for the fact that my inventory is a low at the moment.  But that is a good thing!  Not only are things selling and moving out, I get to stay busy creating more Vintage Charm.

After the three of us working so hard and the weather was so beautiful we decided to treat ourselves to a picnic and relaxation at the lake.  The rest of the day was spent enjoying the sunshine and feeding the ducks.


A productive and fun filled day.   Hope that you have a charming week!

Stay Charmed,
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment